Eliminate COVID-19 quickly, safely and effectively
PathogenFocus utilizes Air Disinfection Biosecurity technology. ADB provides 24/7 continuous air and surface disinfection, and is scientifically validated to eliminate up to 99.99 percent of common pathogens (including SARS-CoV-2) while generating continuous, chemical-free sanitation. ADB neutralizes airborne and surface microorganisms without leaving any residue. Confirmed through independent third party testing: ADB reduces airborne viruses by 90 percent in 16 seconds, by 99.9 percent in 30 seconds, and by 99.999999 percent in one minute.
SARS-CoV-2 inactivated in 16 seconds
SARS-CoV-2 inactivated in 30 seconds
"With this pandemic, we don't know where the safe spaces are. Unlike UV, which can only eradicate microbes in the unit's direct line of sight, ADB effectively neutralizes the bioload throughout the entire facility."
- Jonathan Fowler, Vice President of Operations at Cary (NC) Medical Management
The ADB Advantage
Where can ADB technology be used?
Air Disinfection Biosecurity provides chemical-free, continuous protection. It is a preventive, not a reactionary, measure to eradicate pathogens. These systems work continuously to neutralize harmful pathogens and prevent potential re-contamination on air and surfaces. ADB can be used in a wide variety of applications, including the below:
How does it work?
ADB technology is a safe, scientifically validated antiviral and antimicrobial technology that achieves continuous inactivation and neutralization of viruses, bacteria, molds, mildews, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) through an advanced air and surface disinfection process.
- Ambient air is captured and exposed to high frequency controlled electrical pulses within the system's chamber.
- This creates a burst of charged particles, referred to as Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS), and include H2O2.
- These reactive particles are then dispersed through the air via the existing HVAC system or portable unit.
- The charged particles contact air and surface pathogens, destroying their DNA/RNA rendering them inactive, and reducing the microbial burden.